For Your Patient
Years of practical clinical experience have helped refine the design of the patented1 ComfAlign® back brace, which assures unparalleled patient comfort while minimizing improper motion. Innovative improvements have not only enhances wearability of this LSO back brace, but also increases patient compliance.
ComfAlign® Spinal Supports feature:
- Proprietary internal mechanism that allows precise lumbar adjustments from 0° to 40° of lordosis
- Unique, innovative ladder strap and ratchet closure or hook and loop closure straps make ComfAlign® straightforward to apply, adjust and remove. The ratchets allow significant compression without the need for patient strength or range of motion
- Front adjustments further customize the fit to follow body contour variations
- Molded design conforms to a patient's body type; custom-fit to accommodate large abdomens and wide hips
- Comfortably rigid, lightweight plastic to provide complete, compact spinal support from the sacrococcygeal junction to the T9 vertebra
- Gender-specific supports are available in four sizes, which can be customized to fit 98% of the adult patient population
- Cool, breathable, washable liner
For Your Facility
Be assured, patients are fit with a back brace that provides support and protection, exactly as you prescribe, right in your office, hospital or rehab facility, 98% of the time during their initial visit. By stocking the ComfAlign® Spinal Support inventory on site, you can conveniently deliver complete care and enhance patient satisfaction.
ComfAlign® Spinal Supports are cost-efficient, compact back braces and easy to stock. A Certified Orthotist will train your staff at your facility in the straightforward application and customization techniques. The ComfAlign® back brace is PDAC classified with verified payment history. To help with accurate reimbursement information, Customer Service is available to make sure you have the latest coding and billing information.
1 — U.S. Patent No. 6,702,770
Download the ComfAlign® Fitting Guide.